Posts tagged San Diego
A Note from Diane Powers0
I hope you had as much fun at Customer Appreciation Day as I did. It was so great seeing and talking to you. One of our longtime customers told me it was her first Christmas party of the season and she really enjoyed it. We did, too.
As shopping gets more hectic in the weeks ahead, please remember we’re here to help you in any way we can. To make your life easier we offer gift wrapping and shipping via UPS. Please let us know how we can help you.
**CONGRATULATIONS to our winners from the Customer Appreciation Day prize drawings:
- $200 – Susan L., Encinitas
- $50 – Linda T., San Diego
- $50 – Margo T., San Diego
- $50 – Kathy R., San Diego
- $50 – Brian S., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Bandini – Isobel C., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Pico – Dorleen B., San Diego
- $75 to Casa Guadalajara – Christine W.
- $75 to Casa Sol y Mar – Sandy B., Del Mar
A Bazaar del Mundo Barbecue0
Summer is the time to enjoy the company of great family and friends. What better way to do that than over delicious food? If you’re thinking about hosting a summer barbecue, come into The Kitchen Shop at Bazaar del Mundo for some essentials:
- Nothing goes better on corn bread than Jenkins Jellies’ Hell Fire Pepper Jelly. This delicious spread is an organic, gluten-free and vegan gourmet condiment with a kick. It can also be used in dips, sauces, salads or even desserts. For more helpful recipe ideas, check out this cookbook “Sweet Heat: Cooking with Jenkins Jellies’ Hell Fire Pepper Jelly” – http://goo.gl/exx0Ad.
- Did someone say corn bread? Ass Kickin’ Corn Bread is a full flavor bread mix that includes a packet of habanero pepper so you can flavor to taste.
- Stonewall Kitchen’s Basil Pesto Aioli is a classic French “mayo,” blended with Basil Pesto to create a delicious spread for sandwiches and dips. It’s also a great accompaniment to chicken, fish or pork.
- Zesty Mexican spices make Frontier Soups’ Tortilla Soup a sure-fire winner! The dehydrated black beans, peppers and sweet corn cook quickly in this Southwestern specialty. You can add chips or chicken to finish.
More delightful barbecue accessories include a glass beverage dispenser and small cacti spreaders. Don’t forget to check out our extensive collection of cookbooks!