Posts tagged Best place to buy a gift in San Diego
A Note from Diane Powers0
by The Bazaar del Mundo in Events
I hope you had as much fun at Customer Appreciation Day as I did. It was so great seeing and talking to you. One of our longtime customers told me it was her first Christmas party of the season and she really enjoyed it. We did, too.
As shopping gets more hectic in the weeks ahead, please remember we’re here to help you in any way we can. To make your life easier we offer gift wrapping and shipping via UPS. Please let us know how we can help you.
**CONGRATULATIONS to our winners from the Customer Appreciation Day prize drawings:
- $200 – Susan L., Encinitas
- $50 – Linda T., San Diego
- $50 – Margo T., San Diego
- $50 – Kathy R., San Diego
- $50 – Brian S., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Bandini – Isobel C., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Pico – Dorleen B., San Diego
- $75 to Casa Guadalajara – Christine W.
- $75 to Casa Sol y Mar – Sandy B., Del Mar