Calling all margarita lovers! Throughout the month of May, Casa Guadalajara, Casa de Bandini and Casa Sol y Mar are competing in Margarita Month and need your help to win! Visit any one of these locations and order their specialty drink:
- Casa Guadalajara: “La Milagrosa Rosa” margarita – a delicious blend of Milagro Tequila Silver, Cointreau, lime juice and agave nectar with a splash of pomegranate juice.
- Casa de Bandini: “Milagro Mexican Belini” margarita – a refreshing blend of Milagro Tequila Silver, Cointreau, white peach syrup, sweet and sour mix, and organic sliced white peaches, shaken and served on the rocks.
- Casa Sol y Mar: “Milagro Mercado” margarita – a fresh and spicy blend of Milagro Tequila Silver, Azucar Morena syrup, fresh-squeezed lime juice, muddled cucumber, cilantro and jalapeño served over ice in a glass rimmed with Chamoy and Tajín.
Then, upload a photo of your margartia on Instagram using the hashtags #MargaritaMonth and #CasaGuadalajara, #CasadeBandini or #CasaSolyMar. You can also rate the drinks HERE. Cast your vote for a chance to win $1,000 in gift certificates from participating venues!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Why not show mom a little shopping-spree lovin’ to make her feel extra special this year? Diane Powers invites all mothers to come spoil themselves, while dads and kids shop for the perfect present, at the Bazaar del Mundo Shops in Old Town for a “Mother Lovin’ Shopping Spree,” May 9, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Whether she’s a fashionista, foodie, free spirit, or a little bit of it all, this Mother’s Day shopping party will host artists creating special gifts fitting the taste of all kinds of mothers. From themed cookbooks to handcrafted necklaces, there is sure to be the perfect gift for every mom.
Come enjoy this colorful family affair filled with beautiful gifts, delicious appetizers and Mother’s Day activities for the children. Recently voted the “Best Place to Buy a Gift in San Diego,” the Bazaar del Mundo Shops are the perfect choice in making this Mother’s Day a little more memorable!
Spring is almost here! Still feeling a little jilted from daylight savings and an hour less of sleep? Give yourself a pick-me-up by visiting the Bazaar del Mundo Shops. With thousands of treasures from around the world, you’re sure to find something to brighten your day.
You can treat yourself to a new pair of festive earrings or a beautiful silk scarf, or rejuvenate your wardrobe with vibrant blouses, sweaters and dresses to match your mood.
Maybe it’s your kitchen that needs a makeover! Our unique and vast array of colorful dishes will have your next dinner guests saying, “Where did you get these?”
For more items sure to spice up your spring, visit Bazaar del Mundo at the north entrance to Old Town on the corner of Juan and Taylor. www.bazaardelmundo.com
Something people always notice while shopping at Bazaar del Mundo is how colorful our Shops are! It’s true, you can find something for your home, kitchen, garden or closet in just about every fabulous shade. Whether you want to decorate your home with a certain color, or you want to wear it, you’ll find something unique in the hue you desire at Bazaar del Mundo.
If you’re looking to jazz up your wardrobe for springtime, Bazaar del Mundo offers purses, shoes, scarves, sweaters and jewelry in all the most popular colors. You can dress head-to-toe in “it” colors! According to Pantone, the season’s hot shades are cool and soft, with subtle warm tones and an en plein air theme. Think very natural, with understated brights. Here are a few samples:
For more of this season’s best colors, visit: http://goo.gl/pD7c0X. To shop for your favorite shades, visit Bazaar del Mundo in Old Town.
Bazaar del Mundo in Old Town has a grand selection of romantic Valentine’s Day gifts for the love of your life. The Shops offer thousands of treasures from all over the world – perfect for your “darling.”
- Chuao Chocolatier, based in Encinitas, creates delectable and unique flavors, such as Potato Chip and Maple Bacon. This treat is great for men, women and children.
- Kim Yubeta makes stunning women’s jewelry using stones and sterling silver. The necklace pictured even has a lovely heart motif.
- Aromatic soaps, lotions and sprays in soothing scents like lavender.
- Cozy socks by K. BELL in holiday patterns like kisses or hearts are great to cuddle up with.
In addition to great gift ideas, Bazaar del Mundo has heart-themed home décor to help add pizazz to your Valentine’s Day party. Heart-shaped pillows, wall art, books, retablos and other folk art are available.
To see more Valentine’s Day-themed gift and décor ideas, visit our Facebook page. For more chic Valentine’s Day gifts and hidden gems from all around the globe, visit Bazaar del Mundo Shops at the north entrance to Old Town on the corner of Juan and Taylor.
For one-of-a-kind gifts and international treasures perfect for every person on your holiday shopping list, avoid the crowded malls and visit Bazaar del Mundo!
In addition to colorful home décor and creative women’s fashion, Bazaar del Mundo offers a wonderful selection of gifts for men, including:
- Natural Wood Watches: Handcrafted in British Columbia using sustainable hardwood from Africa and India
- Wooden game sets: Backgammon, dice and chess sets made in India
- Handcrafted sand designs: Gravity, time, matter and motion are combined to form fascinating ever-changing works of art
More gift ideas include: silk ties, customizable license plate art and gourmet chocolates in flavors like “Potato Chip” and “Maple Bacon” from Chuao Chocolate, based in Carlsbad.
Bazaar del Mundo celebrates the holiday season with beautiful and unique decorations throughout the shops that create a cheerful ambiance and enjoyable shopping experience for customers.
Our collection of wonderfully dressed Christmas trees feature hand crafted ornaments, Mexican paper flowers, colorful ribbons, and – for something a little out of the ordinary – creative folk art masks, dolls and gourd ornaments. These pieces of art are stunning on a tree or as gift accents!
Shoppers can avoid the crowded malls and find a gift for everyone on their list at Bazaar del Mundo! Free parking is available nights and weekends across the street at Caltrans.
I hope you had as much fun at Customer Appreciation Day as I did. It was so great seeing and talking to you. One of our longtime customers told me it was her first Christmas party of the season and she really enjoyed it. We did, too.
As shopping gets more hectic in the weeks ahead, please remember we’re here to help you in any way we can. To make your life easier we offer gift wrapping and shipping via UPS. Please let us know how we can help you.
**CONGRATULATIONS to our winners from the Customer Appreciation Day prize drawings:
- $200 – Susan L., Encinitas
- $50 – Linda T., San Diego
- $50 – Margo T., San Diego
- $50 – Kathy R., San Diego
- $50 – Brian S., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Bandini – Isobel C., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Pico – Dorleen B., San Diego
- $75 to Casa Guadalajara – Christine W.
- $75 to Casa Sol y Mar – Sandy B., Del Mar
We’d like to thank our wonderful customers with a day dedicated especially to them. Please join us for a celebratory shopping party on Thursday, November 20th from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. It’s the perfect time to escape the crowded malls and enjoy some holiday shopping!
As always, shoppers can find one-of-a-kind creations and unique designs that are distinct, beautiful and creative. There will be live music, delicious food and beverages, and prize drawings. The Shops will also offer free gift wrapping on purchases over $35. Chuao Chocolatier will debut new delectable flavors, and a number of guests will join us including Mywalit, Danny Goode Silks, Patty O’Neil (Moroccan clothing and jewelry), Linda Zaiser (collectible santa and angel dolls), and soup vendors!