Bazaar del Mundo’s Unique Gifts for Mother’s Day
What do you get the mom who has (and does!) everything? At Bazaar del Mundo, we have thousands of unique gifts from all over the world, and hundreds more made locally here in San Diego.
Whether she’s a foodie, artsy or a fashionista – we’d love to help you find the perfect gift. Here are a few ideas for inspiration:
- Help her relax with beautifully fragrant and luxurious soups and lotions from England, France and more.
- Keep her warm AND fashionable at the office with our large selection of colorful, luscious scarves from India.
- Spark her creativity in our Libros Shop – whether she’s into cooking, home design or coloring.
- Build a bouquet of handmade paper flowers that will never lose their beauty.
- When in doubt, jewelry is the way to go! From fun and chunky to sparkly and elegant, you’ll find something to fit her unique style.
Visit our Facebook page for more ideas, or stop by our Shops at the corner of Juan and Taylor in Old Town. Don’t forget to ask about our signature gift wrapping!
This entry was posted by The Bazaar del Mundo on April 25, 2016 at 7:02 pm, and is filed under Holidays. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply