Posts tagged Bazaar del Mundo
Bazaar del Mundo in Old Town has a grand selection of romantic Valentine’s Day gifts for the love of your life. The Shops offer thousands of treasures from all over the world – perfect for your “darling.”
- Chuao Chocolatier, based in Encinitas, creates delectable and unique flavors, such as Potato Chip and Maple Bacon. This treat is great for men, women and children.
- Kim Yubeta makes stunning women’s jewelry using stones and sterling silver. The necklace pictured even has a lovely heart motif.
- Aromatic soaps, lotions and sprays in soothing scents like lavender.
- Cozy socks by K. BELL in holiday patterns like kisses or hearts are great to cuddle up with.
In addition to great gift ideas, Bazaar del Mundo has heart-themed home décor to help add pizazz to your Valentine’s Day party. Heart-shaped pillows, wall art, books, retablos and other folk art are available.
To see more Valentine’s Day-themed gift and décor ideas, visit our Facebook page. For more chic Valentine’s Day gifts and hidden gems from all around the globe, visit Bazaar del Mundo Shops at the north entrance to Old Town on the corner of Juan and Taylor.
I hope you had as much fun at Customer Appreciation Day as I did. It was so great seeing and talking to you. One of our longtime customers told me it was her first Christmas party of the season and she really enjoyed it. We did, too.
As shopping gets more hectic in the weeks ahead, please remember we’re here to help you in any way we can. To make your life easier we offer gift wrapping and shipping via UPS. Please let us know how we can help you.
**CONGRATULATIONS to our winners from the Customer Appreciation Day prize drawings:
- $200 – Susan L., Encinitas
- $50 – Linda T., San Diego
- $50 – Margo T., San Diego
- $50 – Kathy R., San Diego
- $50 – Brian S., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Bandini – Isobel C., San Diego
- $75 to Casa de Pico – Dorleen B., San Diego
- $75 to Casa Guadalajara – Christine W.
- $75 to Casa Sol y Mar – Sandy B., Del Mar